Saturday, June 27, 2009

Keeping the Podcast Lovin' Comin'

Although I tend to work hard on BDK's Movie Show, which I shamelessly plug on this blog weekly (listen to it Friday nights from 7-10pm or stream it at wjfk.com!), this week I was able to relax. I'm in North Carolina on vacation with my family, sipping on some beer and listening to the waves crash down on the shore as I search the sands for girls with a fetish for pasty white bodies (I'm bringing the farmer's tan back in style). However, as part of my duties, I decided I would still check out the new movies and report back to BDK, participating in our weekly podcasts. Yeah, I'm that dedicated.

This week, we review two new movies, My Sister's Keeper and one of the biggest releases of the summer, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. You can check out BDK's written reviews by going to his website and you can read my reviews of these movies by navigating this blog or by simply clicking here and here. So listen, read and enjoy!

BDK and the Beard review June 26th new releases: My Sister's Keeper and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment