Sunday, June 7, 2009

BDK/Beard Podcast Love

I've been sitting here staring at this blank canvas for a while now because I do one of these posts every week and there are only so many ways I can say, "Listen to the podcast." I first tried to come up with something funny, but it was just stupid. Then I tried to tell a story, but it wasn't interesting. Then I decided to do this and dammit, it's my third attempt and it's staying. I don't think I have it in me to erase this and start again because I fear I may break down in tears due to my inability to be creative. So deal with it losers.

Anyway, it's another week and I have another podcast to share with you all. This week, BDK and myself review The Hangover, Land of the Lost and a film that nobody seems to have heard of, My Life in Ruins. You can read my reviews by navigating this incredibly simple blog (or by clicking here, here and here) and you can check out BDK's written reviews over at his website. But before you do that, listen to two sexy men bitching about how much things suck.

BDK and the Beard review June 5th film releases: The Hangover, Land of the Lost and My Life in Ruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment