Saturday, June 13, 2009

BDK and the Beard Are At It Again

Before I landed a job working on BDK's Movie Show on 106.7 WJFK (listen to it Friday nights from 7-10pm or stream it at wjfk.com!), I was a lonely soul wandering the curving roads of the back country. One day, upon approaching a bridge, an evil troll jumped out and demanded that I give him a magical potion that would transform all of the cuddly teddy bears in the world into ravenous beasts, so as to make the world a more hostile place. What reasoning he had for this I do not know. All of a sudden, a man with sweeping blonde hair that glistened in the sun rode down a mountain on horseback, coming to aid me in my plight. He gave the troll the five finger death punch, hurling him away from the bridge and over the mountain, allowing me to pass. Then he asked me in return that I make super awesome podcasts about movies so he could listen. I figured it was the least I could do. True story.

And so I'm here, giving you (and the mysterious man with flowing locks of golden hair) another movie podcast where BDK and I review the week's newest releases. This week, we talk about the latest remake, The Taking of Pelham 123, the new Nickelodeon kids flick, Imagine That, and a small, independent film named Away We Go. You can read all of my reviews of these movies by navigating this blog or by clicking here, here and here. You can also read BDK's written reviews over at his website. For now though, listen and try not to cream yourself over our innate awesomeness.

BDK and the Beard review June 12th new releases: The Taking of Pelham 123, Imagine That and Away We Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment