Saturday, July 11, 2009

Podcast Brilliance

It's been a hell of a week for movies. There were four new releases, two independent films and two widely released films, and I recommended all of them. In a year where each week has usually produced a stinker, including huge movie event turds like Terminator: Salvation and X-Men Origins: Wolverine, it's a breath of fresh air to sit down in four instances and be entertained each time.

The new movies this week are The Hurt Locker, Moon, Brüno, and I Love You, Beth Cooper. Again, BDK of BDK's Movie Show fame and myself have recorded a podcast reviewing each new film. So click the link below and get to listening!

To read my reviews of each movie, you can click here, here, here and here, or simply navigate this blog. However, I reviewed Moon a month ago, so you'll have to do a little digging to find it. Click here to head to BDK's website and read his written reviews.

BDK and the Beard review July 10th new releases: The Hurt Locker, Moon, Brüno, and I Love You, Beth Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment