Saturday, July 4, 2009

Podcast Awesomeness

For the last two weeks, I've been at the beach in North Carolina soaking in the rays, attempting to get a tan, but for some reason, my body likes to repel any source of attractiveness and is still drenched in pale whiteness. Maybe it's because I spent more time at the movie theater than I did at the beach (not really). But hey, it's my job and I'm here to please my 137,587 readers (arbitrary number).

Yes, I was able to take time away from getting drunk on the sands to go see the newest movie releases, Public Enemies and Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, and I called in again to participate in my weekly podcasts with BDK of BDK's Movie Show fame (which you can listen to every Friday night from 7-10pm on 106.7 WJFK or stream live on wjfk.com!). Unfortunately, I am now home, so it's back to my normal routine of watching movies and being awesome. It's a tough life.

For now though, listen to the new podcast and don't forget to check out our written reviews of these films. Click here to go to BDK's web site and simply scroll through this blog to read mine (or click here and here).

BDK and the Beard review July 1st new movie releases: Public Enemies and Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment