Saturday, May 16, 2009

World Premiere of Night at the Museum 2

On Thursday, May 14, 2009, I was priviliged enough to attend the world premiere of Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. Yeah, that's right, this bearded fool received a press pass to go to a world premiere event for a major motion picture. Jealous much?

I went with BDK and fellow 106.7-er Shaky Knee and was assigned to the photography pit where the celebrities stopped and posed for my sexy ass. Surprisingly, I was lucky enough to finish up my picture taking duties and head down to catch BDK interview every single major star of the movie, minus Amy Adams (which is a shame because I'm ready to confess my undying love to her).

I took literally hundreds of pictures, but we've limited them to a select few that we thought were good (considering I was using a crappy little digital camera). I met and took pictures of Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Ricky Gervais, Hank Azaria, Amy Adams, Owen Wilson, Thomas Lennon and more. Here's a little taste, but to see the rest, head on over here. Enjoy!

Ben Stiller

The Writers: Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant (of "Reno 911!" fame)

Hank Azaria


Robin Williams

Amy Adams


Ricky Gervais


Owen Wilson

Again, don't forget to head to the WJFK website to check out the rest of the photos by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment