Saturday, April 18, 2009

BDK and the Beard Podcast Kick Start

I've got something very exciting to share with all of you today. I've been interning on BDK's Movie Show on 106.7 WJFK for the last semester and although my internship is now over, I plan on continuing my work on his show as producer (sounds sexy). As a way to get our names out more, we are going above and beyond the call of duty and producing weekly podcasts where we breakdown each week's new film releases.

This week, we discuss the new movies, Crank: High Voltage, 17 Again and State of Play (along with a few other flicks we get sidetracked on). It's really just a means for us to get more exposure, experience and have fun. We're busy guys, so although we can't promise it, we intend to do a podcast each and every week for you lovely people to listen to.

As part of my movie reviews I do for this blog, I will also link to the WJFK website where our podcasts are, although you can also subscribe to the BDK podcasts on iTunes and hear them there. We enjoy doing them and I hope you enjoy listening to them. We're experimenting for now, so give us time and before you know it, we'll be rocking the casbah with our overwhelming amounts of awesomeness.

And don't forget to check out BDK's Movie Show every Friday night from 7-10pm on 106.7 WJFK or listen live at wjfk.com.

For now, enjoy our first podcast!
BDK and the Beard Discuss April 17th releases: State of Play, Crank: High Voltage and 17 Again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You just throw that out there SO CASUALLY! Way to go Joshie! Congratulations dude!!!!
    Craig's mom

    ReplyDelete